Advantages of the new TDMarkets Smart account include:
1) Smart Accounts come with $10 already deposited in them as standard
2) Smart Accounts are DMA (Direct Market Access) so no market makers manipulating your prices
3) Smart Accounts give you interest on your money at EU rates
4) Smart Accounts accept deposits from as little as $10 and lets you trade with as little as 1 cent per pip
5) Smart Accounts accept deposits as big as $10 million and lets you trade with up to $5000 per pip
6) Smart Accounts have raw interbank spreads that are 12 points lower than before .
7) Smart Accounts are safety on steriods! All deposits are held in segregated accounts at English and European banks.
8) Smart Accounts come with negative balance protection so your account can never have a negative balance.
9) Smart Accounts come with 24 hour support. If the market is open, our friendly support staff are standing by.
10) Smart Account holders get access to online seminars, webinars and whatsapp & telegram groups for education.
11) Smart Account holders get trade signals from pro traders with verified track records that they can copy.
12) Smart Accounts have Smart Account Managers who will even set it up for you and help you with everything.
12) Smart Accounts have 2.3 miliseconds faster execution thanks to Ultra low Latency II technology.
In reality these new features are all great on their own, but together they do something very important. The New TDMarkets Smart Account put the odds in your favour and that is more than anybody needs to win in this game.
Claim your TDMarkets Smart account right now by following the instructions below.
If you are a new customer and want a TDMarkets Smart account with $10 for FREE simply enter your details here http://tdmarkets.com/open_live_account and then follow the instructions. When your documents get verified your account will receive $10
What do you like the best? Is it the fact that you can trade a $10 account as if it were a $100 account. Yes that is right. Because you can enter with a contract 1/10th of the size you will now be able to open exactly as many trades on $10 as you could do on a $100 before. How about the fact that you can now enter volume or dollar amounts because they are the same. If you enter 1 in the volum block by new order it doesn't mean 10 anymore (as i that ever made sense right lol) When you enter 1 it means $1. And if you enter 0.01 it means 1 cent. Or are you just happy that the accounts come loaded with money as standard? Is it the 12 point spread reduction or the faster execution times?