These terms are effective on and from 15 November 2017. By opening a new account with Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd “Vantage” under this offer, the client acknowledges they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Vantage FX’s Account Terms.
1. To be eligible you must be a genuine new client of Vantage FX that opens a new live account (meaning, not a “demo” account) via the relevant banner on the Company’s website www.vantagefx.com or any other link(s) as specified by the Vantage between 15 November 2017 and 31 December 2017, inclusive (unless the offer is closed earlier) and satisfy the other criteria contained in these Terms.
2. For the purpose of this offer, a new client will be regarded as an applicant or a close affiliate of an applicant who has never registered to apply for a live account with Vantage and is accepted by Vantage. Vantage will in its sole discretion determine whether an applicant is a genuine new client by assessing whether the applicant is associated or affiliated with any other existing account holder with Vantage, including those with previously closed accounts.
3. Each applicant is only permitted to participate in the offer once. The 50 Cash bonus cannot be transferred to any other person, account holder or account.
4. 50 Cash Bonus means 50 units of the live account base currency (5,000 JPY), for example if your trading account is denominated in Australian Dollars, 50 AUD will be credit to your account.
5. To qualify for the 50 Cash bonus you must:
a. properly complete an application to become a client of Vantage;
b. be successful in that application by 31 December 2017; and
c. submit the online opt-in form.
6. The 50 Cash bonus will be credited to your account by the next business day after you successfully complete all steps listed in clause 5.
7. 50 Cash bonus is valid for 2 (two) calendar months from the date it is credited to your trading account. Your bonus will expire on the first business day after the 2 (two) months period. Expiry in this clause means that:
a. if you have not used the 50 Cash Bonus for any transactions on your Account during this period, the 50 Cash Bonus will be reset to 0 (Zero);
8. The 50 Cash Bonus and any profits that are attributable to your trading with this bonus can be withdrawn only if the following conditions are met:
a. you make a minimum deposit of $100 into your live trading account; and
b. trade a minimum of 3 (three) round-turn standard FX lots during the availability period.
Basic Terms and Conditions that Apply to all Vantage FX Offers
In addition to the specific terms listed for each offer, these are the rules that apply to all offers, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All Vantage FX offers are only available in accordance with applicable law.
Vantage FX offers are not designed to alter or modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies.
Traders should ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level
It is a Vantage FX sole discretion to cease any of our promotional offers at any point in time.
All offers below are not valid for traders who opened their account under an existing Introducing Broker, PAMM/MAMM, money manager or affiliate agreement.
New Accounts are subject to approval as per Vantage FX’s account opening procedure. Individuals who apply for an account must check their local laws and regulations before applying for an account with Vantage FX
It is at Vantage FX sole discretion to exclude you from any of the below offers if we believe you have instigated any fraudulent activities or your actions are to be found in violation of our terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the specific offer
Vantage FX reserves the right to decline any application or indication to participate in any promotion at its sole discretion, without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline.
Vantage FX may at any time make changes to these terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on Vantage FX website. You are advised to revise these Terms regularly, and by your continued use of Vantage FX website and services that you accept any such modified terms. Vantage FX reserves the right to modify or cancel any offers at its sole discretion at any time.
All Vantage FX promotions only apply to Vantage FX standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
1. If your Account is closed or suspended, Vantage may cancel the 50 Cash bonus in your Account, along with any profits made from the bonus.
2. This offer is limited to one applicant per IP address.
3. Only accounts with leverage of 1:100 or less are eligible for this offer.
4. Only transactions in FX Contracts apply to this offer.
5. You must be over 18 years of age to register to apply for an account.
6. Vantage may amend or discontinue this offer without any prior notice to current or prospective applicants and without having to compensate anyone for that.
7. If Vantage suspects a client has abused or attempted to abuse this offer to the detriment of Vantage beyond the intention of the offer, then Vantage may deny, cancel or withdraw the offer to that client, and either temporarily or permanently terminate that client’s access to the online services and suspend or close the client’s account. This may also apply if client has breached Vantage’s Account Terms and Conditions.
8. The applicant acknowledges and agrees that for an account to be established and accepted by Vantage, Vantage is required to perform identification checks in accordance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations (AML/CTF Laws). Vantage may, in its sole discretion, choose to reject an application if it is not satisfied as to the applicant’s identity or if it suspects on reasonable grounds that by accepting an application, Vantage may breach the AML/CTF Laws.
9. The provider of this offer is Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd (ACN 157 768 566, AFSL 428901).